Sunday, September 2, 2012

Annus mirabilis


        Annus mirabilis is a Latin phrase meaning "wonderful year".  Indeed, my first year in Korea is nothing but wonderful memories. One blog entry is not enough to tell every detail of those beautiful times I had in Korea. But anyway, I just want to say that a year has passed and one year more and I'll be getting my master's degree. Thinking about this brings me to those times when I wasn't sure about coming to Korea to study. After college, I worked right away as a small animal practitioner in Davao. It was fulfilling in such a way that I was able to treat animals and tell myself, wow I'm a doctor. But things have changed when I started to think what do I really want in my life. I believe this is what they call "mid-life crisis". But I guess when you cry out yourself to God and ask Him what does He want for you, you will know what exactly your heart desires. So here I am now, aspiring to become a scientist. Well, you can never wrong in studying more so if you want it, just go for it. ^^    
Photos taken last September 2011, my first month in Korea. I'm so nene, gosh.







No comments:

Post a Comment